You can create web subscriptions using DriveWatcher, so you will be notified when changes are made in that website. You can learn how to create them in this article.
1. You create a new subscription as usual, by clicking on the bell icon remarked in the picture below.
2. As you can see in the following picture, once you clicked on the bell icon, all the resources you can create subscriptions for will appear. To create a web subscription, you must click on that resource.
3. A pop-up will appear. There, you should insert the URL of the website you want to receive notifications about. An then, click on «save» button.
4. Then, you can fill-in your subscription configuration. As usually, you will have to give a name to your subscription and establish the periodicity of the notifications you are going to receive. Moreover, for web subscriptions you can also add some keywords. This means that you will receive a notification if the edited website contains that keyword. If no keyword is added, you will receive notifications about any change that happens at the website.
5. Once you have the configuration as you wish, you can click on the «create subscription» button and start receiving notifications about the made changes at that website!